I’m Christian and I create music and other audio productions from my private project studio in Pittsburgh, PA. Although I have more than 20 years of experience in music, I also produce bilingual (English and Spanish) voice-over work, re-amping, mixing and digital mastering, I occasionally help other artists or creatives with their own original work.
You can check out some of my music below.
I provide a number of helpful and affordable services ideal for voice performers, narrators, independent musicians and bands looking for help getting their self-recorded/produces projects to the finish line. If you want help with your project and don’t see your specific need listed, please reach out and let me know how I can help.
Recording and Mixing
- Guitar and Bass Reamplification
- Drum Processing and Mixing
- Vocal Mixing (Broadcast, Music, Book Narration and Voice Overs)
- Digital Mastering
- Vocal Tracking (Broadcast, Music, Book Narration and Voice Overs)
- Percussion Tracking (on a case-by-case basis)
- Audio Processing
- Audio Restoration
- Vinyl (Phono) to Digital transfer and encoding.
- ADR Tracking
- Partial Mixing Work (Specific Instrument or Stems Provided)
Songwriting, Composing and Production
- Guitar Composition and Performance
- Drum Programming
- Production Direction/Assistance
- Supporting Arrangements (Strings, Piano, Additional Percussion)
- Original Scoring
- Voice-Over Performance (English and Spanish)
- Speech Translation
- Songwriting (Credited)
- Musical Publishing
- Mix Feedback
If you care about that kind of stuff, you can check out the tools I use to help you and produce my own work. All services are quoted depending on the project, volume and type of work required. I’m happy to hold a zoom or phone call to better understand how I can help.